Solid Wood Shelf with Floating Shelf Bracket
Please allow up to 5 business days for manufacturing and processing of the Floating Shelf Kit
Our floating shelves are made with solid Douglas Fir. This wood is locally sourced in the Pacific Northwest and is perfect for shelving. We use only high quality clear cuts with nearly no knots. All of our shelves are sanded to a smooth finish, the edges routed with a rounding bit, and are ready to stain. Douglas Fir is easy to stain and dries quickly making it perfect for the DIYer looking to get the perfect color for their room! However, we can also stain the shelves for you in one of the color options provided.
This shelf is partnered with our floating shelf bracket. We recommend mounting this bracket to at least 2 wood wall studs to achieve the listed weight capacity.
For shelf installation steps; here’s a link to an installation video.
Wood Shelf Specs:
- Lengths available: 24″ 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″
- Depths available: 8″, 10″, 12″
- Thicknesses available: 2″
- Made of solid Douglas Fir. We use high quality clear wood nearly clear of knots.
- 220-Grit Sanded Finish
- The grain is based on the cut. Won’t match product photo perfectly.
- Finishes available: Unstained, Pecan, & Walnut.
- Our unfinished shelves are ready to stain.
- Bracket holes pre-drilled. Rear of shelf is routed to fit bracket and be flush with the wall.
Floating Shelf Bracket Specs
- Bracket is fitted to the shelf. No drilling into the shelf required!
- Bracket for 20″ & 30″ shelf comes with 2 mounting bars. 40″ shelf comes with a 3 bar bracket.
- Bracket is completely invisible after install. For more information on our Floating Shelf Bracket, click this link.
Shelf Kit Weight Capacity
- Our shelf kit is tested to hold 150 pounds.
- Shelf kit must be installed into wall studs with appropriate mounting hardware to support this weight capacity.
- Drywall anchors may be used, however this will void our listed weight capacity.
- We recommend using #12 wood screws for installation.
Product Manufacturing & Shipping:
- Most shelf kit orders will ship within 3 – 4 business days. Allow up to 6 business days before shipment.
- Bulk or custom orders may take longer to manufacture. Reach out to us for lead times over 10 shelves.
- Once shipped, delivery will be between 1-5 days depending on your location.
- We use USPS, Fedex, or UPS shipping depending on the speed & rate.
- A tracking number will be E-mailed to the address provided in the order.
- We do not accept returns on shelf kits, as they’re made to order.
- Contact us for shipping details.